Thursday, July 14, 2011

Late to the Party...

I just picked up (for the first time) the third issue of Anthology magazine. I was very interested when I first heard a new design magazine was coming out (to fill the gaping hole that Metropolitan Home & Blueprint left) but never subscribed or bought one at the store. I am an easy target. Yesterday I saw one while perusing 'round at Anthropologie. Love at firt sight. (Now you know its gotta be good if I leave an Anthropologie with just a magazine!!! Okay, and maybe a few other things....) I'm a smitten kitten. It is pretty and playful and informative and imaginative and everything that you would want a magazine to be- wrapped up (literally) in paper.


The only downside that I could find about this new read is that it is quarterly. (Drat! I am so not good at waiting!) I am now counting down the days for the next issue. I'll keep looking over the pictures in this one and dreaming on all the what could be's for me until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...