Thursday, July 14, 2011

Faster Than...

Wasn't it just Monday? And here it is Friday and I can't help but think once again, where did the week go? (I honestly have no idea....) Is this a bad thing? Yes, and no. It is a no for the weekend part hip hip hooray- but a yes on the whole I d0n't have a clue about how I spent the rest of the week. (If you've had a conversation with me lately, you know that there is a lot of "what was I just talking about?" going on. ) So, focusing on the positive- not the- what was I saying... (just kidding) lets end the week with FLOWERS, shall we?

Some beeautiful oriental peonies were at the market, so I scooped them up right quick.

There are also garden roses, (Romantic Antike) lisianthus, and sweet crepe papery poppies.

I love that bit of orange that is about to escape from the fuzzy poppy head.

I don't use poppies very often, as they are not long for this world (they are short lived cut flowers) but who could resist a face as pretty as these?

Not me!
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...