Monday, May 23, 2011

Stinkerbell's Bedding...or Darn You Pottery Barn and Your Sweet Designs!

I am not the sort of matchy-matchy type. I like to mix it up a bit. But when I saw the Penelope bedding collection from Pottery Barn Kids...well I ate (and bought) it up hook line and sinker for our little stinker.


Its the chocolate browns and the birds that I just love. (The pink...well, I am having a girl after all- I can cope.)

I would like some smallish sort of rug for under/next to the crib- this one is the front runner- for now. (Too much pink?)

I have been crazy for this mobile for quite some time now. I actually thought about buying it for me- now I have a completely viable excuse to have it in my bedroom. Our bedroom.

Our nursery.
All images from Pottery Barn Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...