Friday, May 6, 2011

Magnifscent Mile...

Right now, Magnolia reigns supreme in my neighborhood. I cannot believe how many of these trees are on my street alone- its fantastic. Even if it hasn't exactly felt like spring, these pretties bloom anyway, just to remind us that it really is...and to enjoy...winter coats and all.


The yellow magnolia below is a tree I picked out for a client's house last year. It is smallish, (about six feet high, and about 7 feet across) but the shape was fantastic. I stopped by yesterday to see how it was doing. (Yellows bloom later than everybody else.) I thought about digging it out, strapping it on to my truck and keeping it for myself- but logistically that just didn't seem right- or fair to the homeowner.

Note to self, stop buying things for other people that you secretly want for your own yard....

This morning...blue skies? Do my eyes deceive me? Hello friend! Its been a while since we've seen each other- my name is Becca- nice to see you again Mr. Blue Sky....


I even like the petals all over the ground- its like a big confetti fest just finished.

Spring celebrating her arrival? (Neighbors yard...I don't have to clean up after our party guest!)
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...