Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Loads of Lily

Despite our wacky weather (40 degrees to 97 degrees back down to 40 in a matter of a week...) Demure Lily of the Valley smiles sweetly and says she doesn't care a whit about weather...she is going to rise and shine as if the temperature was a calm and cool 70 degrees. (I can wish.) Ezra and I went into the garden and picked and picked and picked bouquets to fill the house.

I am always amazed that such dainty little flowers can put out such a powerfully heady scent. Let me tell you, the house smells great.

I am a more is more kind of girl, so when E asked if we could keep picking, I said yes please...more!




Snubbing the weather indeed. I wish I could say the same for the neighborhood lilacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...