Friday, March 25, 2011

Rejuvenation Station

The prescribed dosage for spirit pick-me-ups? Butterflies. Lots and lots of butterflies. Whenever my soul needs a little injection of nature we head over to the "Butterfly Museum" (the Peggy Notebart Nature Museum really, but I like the boys name for it much better.) It does a body good to be surrounded by such beauty. Hundreds of friends flutter past you as you wander, sit, or stand just taking them all in. Can't make it over this way? Its okay...I brought some home to share, just with you. (I promise you'll feel better too....)





























Admit it, you do feel better...don't you? Visiting Chicago? More information on the "Butterfly Museum" here. (Not coming this way? You can visit my pictures any time you like....) Rejuvenation indeed. Doctor recommended-Becca approved.

Happy weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...