Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shadow & Light

Our little handmade snowflakes have commanded an encore from Mother Nature. (Remember, they are magic!) Since the snow had come & gone until last night though, its been the shadows that get cast on my walls in my bedroom that have kept me dreaming of wintry white blankets.

The picture doesn't really do the shadow justice below- I never knew how hard it was to take a picture of a shadow on a wall in the dark. (Is there a trick?) They cast themselves on three of the four walls in our room and dance across the ceiling when a car drives down our street.

I also get the shadow effect in the early morning when the sun breaks through the usual gray of our clouded day...


A really good kind of artificial snow....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...