Thursday, December 2, 2010

Handmade (By Someone Else) Holiday

If you are in Chicago this weekend, its time for the Renegade Holiday Craft Fair! I am so excited & have been saving up a little money for gifts for others...really, others...okay, and maybe myself.

Here is a smattering of the artists I will be scouting out....

I love Fernworks for their beautiful nature inspired jewelry. I had a piece in my hand (for someone else, really) last year, put it back, and have regretted it ever since.

I think I know someone that would really like a Chicago flag coffee cup made by Circa Ceramics.


I am not familiar with The Harbinger Company, but I love this honeycomb necklace. (And I've always loved the word harbinger. I have know idea why. Say it, harbinger...it just feels good. Harbinger. Okay.)

I always need to pick up a card or two (or ten) by Laura George. These are just a few of the fantastic artists (over 150!) that I am looking forward to seeing! Not going to be in Chicago this weekend? Its okay- you can still buy online. Yes, you will be in Chicago? Well, maybe I will see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...