Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Flounce

A self pronounced tom-boy, I never had fantasies as a child of myself twirling in a tutu to the Nutcracker. Is it wrong that as an adult (and still more or less a tom-boy) I do fancy myself fluttering about in one of these?

Da-da-da-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-da-da-da-da-dum....(That is me, and hopefully you da da da-ing the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy....)

Admit it, you wouldn't mind prancing about (in your own home if nowhere else) in one of these pretties too right? The idea of dressing up in these makes me feel all little girlish and Christmas-y, full of wonder and delight and dancing on my tippiest toes.
Da-da-da-dum indeed.
Happy Weekend!

Pictures by
Rachel Papo. Via here, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Does the one say "Dead Bodice"? Because that's the one this tomboy wants! To wear with my flowered Doc Martins circa 1990-something.

    Oh, Becca, how I do love you!

    katiejo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...