Thursday, October 28, 2010

Monsters in the Bag

For the boys, (okay maybe for me too) Halloween can't come soon enough. (Minus the whole figuring out the costume thing for me.) To help ease the anticipation, we have made ourselves- and our grocery bags into monsters. For personal enjoyment only, of course! This is Ezra's happy fellow- (Ezra is also my most willing model, Avery refused to cooperate....)

My Monster Mama (again, with E inside.)


Here is Avery's scary guy.



I gave mine beautiful long hair- the styling is all the monster rage now.


You can take the girl out of the kid, but not the kid out of the girl...how does that go? Isn't there something like that? No, really....



I think I'm not going to do my hair today, I'm just going to wear this around.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...