Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Free

Whatever you do this weekend, I hope its filled with friends. I don't talk about them very often, but I have the most amazing little cluster of closest friends. They are so supportive, they never judge (well, one might, but that is yet another reason why I love her...) they are all creative and beautiful in their own way, and they, for some reason, (for ever so many years now) have stuck to me like glue.

A Parisian cafe. (Circa 1920) Wouldn't it be nice to be their now? Good friend, good coffee, good shoes.... I do hope whatever you do this weekend, it is filled with your friends. And to you, my sweet Fifi, happiest birthday. And to everyone else, happy (labor day, labor free) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...