Thursday, September 3, 2009

To Fifi

Happy Birthday Tiffany!






If we were going to celebrate your birthday together today, would we maybe-

Go out on the town in search of really great wine & really fantastic food?

Or would we stay at home and cook our own fantastic food & crush our own grapes ala Lucy?

Would you sing Baby Got Back as loud as you could if I put on Sir Mix a Lot?
(I know you know every word.)

Would we dance like no one is watching, because that is the way you always dance?

Or would we sit on the sofa & eat desserts watching every episode of Sex and the City?

Would we chatter the night away, laughing at our jokes which very few people ever find funny?


You make me laugh. I so admire everything you have accomplished. I love your drive and your strength and your spirit. I adore watching you play with my children. I am so grateful that no matter how little or how much time goes by, I know we can pick up right where we left off.

Heres the thing: you are one of the few people on this earth that truly knows me, has always been there for me and I know always will be. You are one of my dearest friends, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are a generous, caring, beautiful, darling goofball- and I love you.

I am so grateful for your birthday, your first day on earth day- the day that we celebrate you.

Whatever you do today, I hope you have an amazing birthday sweet girl, and I hope you eat cake.



Photo snatched from Facebook (hee hee).

1 comment:

  1. So this is 3 months and 4 days past due...thank you for such a wonderful post! I am totally full of tears right now! I love you to the moon and back! xoxo Fifi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...