Monday, July 12, 2010

If You Can't Take the Heat...

I saw these whilst web wandering, and have decided that they must be made at my house. Today. I turn the oven on as little as possible during the summer months, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Sea salt caramel brownies anyone? Yes please.

Caramel is, like, my weakness. Caramel with salt...even better. We'll see how much of the caramel even makes it to the brownie.

You know, nothing says bikini like a batch of brownies.
Recipe found here.

(I'll let you know how they turn out.)

*After post script- Ezra & I made brownies last night, almost made ourselves sick eating too many...very good. I think we need some ice-cream to go on top....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...