Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dishwasher Woes

Quite regrettably, our dishwasher died last month. I feel rather guilty about it- my last words to it were something along the lines of "I hate you and can't wait until we can afford to replace you...." (It often didn't clean everything, just what it wanted to.) You just don't know what you've got until its gone. If I could take it back, and let it know how much I really did appreciate the dishes that it did clean, and at the very least the landslide of dishes (2 boys + 1 overgrown boy who needs to use a clean glass every time he gets a drink= sink constantly full of dishes) it did a brilliant job of hiding, I would. As much as I try to keep up- or avoid them there is always more. Maybe something as cute as this would help me stay more on task?




From Donna Wilson via Eat Drink Chic.
Have you told your dishwasher that you love it lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...