Friday, April 23, 2010

Ernie Approved

These are Yellow Finesse roses...aren't they pretty? They were the jumping off point for a rubber ducky themed baby shower.

All oranges and yellows, perfect colors for a spring baby.

There are the Yellow Finesse, also Orange Unique and Lemoncello roses (the mother to be's name is Rose, so the hostess requested lots of them...) loads of tulips, daffodils, hyacinth, and some of the biggest, prettiest ranunculus I've had this season. Basically spring in a jar.

I need to get software that lets me draw arrows to things- you see in the picture below, the big orange wavy guy right in the front- its not a rose- its a ranunculus. I could just kiss it.



I also added some little jarred up pansies- the tables were long, and, well, I just like to fill things up.


"I must have flowers, always...always..." Claude Monet is so right.

Happy weekend! (I typed happy weedken first...is that a prelude to what I am doing with mine?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...