Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Felt in Love

It is called Nomadic Wonderland- an artists interpretation through wood, wool, leather, lines, drawings, details, fabric & felt. I am mesmerized by Eunsuk Hur's beautiful installations and clothing.


She is a graduate of London's Saint Martins School of Art & Design- with a degree in Design for Textiles Future...who would have thought such a degree existed? Textiles future is bright if it all looks half as beautiful as this.


The picture above is my favorite- a simple rocking chair with all of that precisely cut chaos fluttering around her...its perfect.

It always amazes me how the simplest shapes- just repeated, can make the most complex and beautiful designs. I would say something about how its just like that in nature, but that would be just too obvious of me to do that, so I won't.

To see more of Eunsuk's fantastic collection click here. Thank you to Mint for showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...