Thursday, February 25, 2010

SOS

"Darling can't you hear me SOS..." maybe I should change ABBA's lyrics to if you can't read me.... I apologize but my computer seems to be having some "technical" problems. I have tried just talking nice to it, but that didn't seem to work, so now it is being worked on. Hopefully it will be fixed before I go out of my mind. (Who would have thought I would have developed such a strong relationship with my computer?) I feel like I am stranded on a desert island..."and the love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS..." and now that my computer is (temporarily) gone it is my little phone that is helping me carry on. Hmmm. If you should see me bobbing aimlessly around, throw me a line, a (cute) Geek Squad guy and some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...