Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Completely Random Love

Hello...I missed you yesterday. I was at my mom's house. She offered to make me blueberry pancakes for breakfast if I stayed over night...what can I say, I'm an easy bribe- now you all know, offer me some homemade blueberry pancakes and I'll do pretty much whatever you want me to. (Its sad, and completely true....) Here are a few pictures that aren't entirely Valentinesy but I love them just the same! This print is by Kate Forrester who creates the most beautiful fonts and images- and come on, getting something like this would make you a little weak in the knees, no?It reads (in case you are having a hard time deciphering)- "I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train I kiss you all starry eyed my body swinging side to side"...sigh.... From there we go to one of things I always have a soft spot for- school supplies- in You've Got Mail Tom Hanks writes that he is going to send Meg Ryan's character a "bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils" I would like a bouquet of freshly sharpened these from Simple Song, please. (Via Frolic.)


Now hear is the random in my random love- I saw this and it made me smile huge- and lifted my heart a bit. (Ha, there- my VDay tie in....) I don't care who you are or how old you are...balloons rock. Who wouldn't want to walk into a room that looked like this?

Can you even imagine setting this up? (Yes!) Jamie says this picture scares him- like the clowns are going to come out and start making balloon animals or something, but I don't care- he now falls into the screwball category. I love it! Ezra just ran into the room and said "oooooooooh, I like that picture...." (Okay, does that say something about my mentality? Hmmm. No, balloons rock.) I love them. I don't care what my adult counterpart says. This is my pretend party and we would have balloons if I wanted to. So there. Picture from We Heart It via Oh Happy Day.
Random love, from me to you.

Oooh, by the way- our Valentines to strangers was mentioned on Operation Nice...how nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...