Friday, November 20, 2009

Tag...Your'e It

Can you even believe that today is Novemeber 20th? Thanksgiving is less than a week away? Time just slips right past me- I watch it dance away from me down the street with the autumn leaves. The air is turning more brisk. In the morning I can see my warm breath on the morning chill. Here is some inspiration to hold onto the fall- for at least one more week- before winter and Christmas come & take their hold.

I saw these on Etsy, they are from a company called Timeless Paper- and I thought they were so sweet. You can buy them here.



I think as easy as it would be to click the mouse and buy them, if you are feeling a little crafty- I think we could probably make them just as easily. Shhh- don't tell.



I'll let you know what I wind up with. Not even a week... where does the time go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...