Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Purl! (Or Knitted Gem....)

Hooray for Target & getting super super cute, super affordable knits for winter. I have had my eyes (yes, both of them) on these since they were released. As it was so darn chilly here yesterday I broke down and bought myself a pair of these. I also really like and think I need this.

And to go with one of my other coats, maybe this....


Then I could justify buying this- I mean I couldn't just have the scarf- that would be silly.


And since I am the adult that needs those silly clippy things hanging out of my coats so that I don't loose all of my gloves/mittens/hybrids/mutants I think I should have these too.


(Just so you know, I don't really have those clippy things hanging out of my coats- I just should. One girl shouldn't have so many homeless mittens.)

I like this one too....
Thanks Target!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...