Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Boy Blue (or Should I Say BOO!)

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't show just a couple of pictures of the boys from Halloween? You know its not like I'm showing off my cute kids or anything- it's purely for the sake of blogging/craftiness/Halloween amour. That's my story anyway & I'm stickin' to it. I couldn't decide what Avery should be- babies are so darn tricky. I had a bunch of different ideas but none of them seemed to come together. As a devout member from the procrastination congregation, I was literally making Avery's 'baby bird" costume (with help from my mom) moments before trick-or-treating commenced. Sigh...one day, I truly believe in my heart of hearts, I will get my act together- its not like I didn't know about Halloween- like someone just thought it up that day..... However, procrastination aside, alls well that ends well. My baby bird turned out pretty cute.


Ezra on the other hand was adamant about not being cute or funny. He only wanted to be a scary guy. Mission accomplished. He only wanted to be scary in his pictures too. Spooky little 3 year old. I thought I got at least another year of "doesn't he look adorable...." I can't believe he will be 4 this week.



What a ham. I have absolutely no idea where he gets it from. (Again, that is my story and I'm sticking to it.) For you dear readers, take a breath- give a deep sigh- and cast your thoughts to next year for this is the end of my Halloween postings. I think. Mostly. Definitely. Really.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...