Friday, October 9, 2009

You've Lost That Cozy Feelin'...

It's cold. My nose is cold. My fingers are cold. My toes are cold. I had to turn on the heat. I made a full pot of coffee all for me just for the shear warmth of it. (Okay, and it tastes good....) To warm us all up, I went sweater perusing at Anthropologie. Oh Anthropologie, you really know how to rekindle this chilled spirit. I hope these make you too feel cozy and comforted. I love a grown-up/sophisticated version of a hoodie. Don't you?

This one makes me think I should be stepping out of a horse drawn carriage while wearing it.


I think I should be wearing this one right now. I feel snug as a bug just looking at it- wearing it, I assume, would be even better.


This is a sweater, disguised as a coat. I've been very partial to purple lately- I don't know why. (I've always been partial to coats....)



Okay, I will take one of each. With an exclamation point (!) at the end of that just for this last one. (Of course it is also the most expensive, but whatever, I'm just sending myself warm wishes.) I think everyone should have one of these beauties hanging in their closet.


Ahhh, delicious! That feels good. Snugglier. Cozier. Definitely warmer. Don't you think?
Happy (and warm) weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...