Friday, October 23, 2009

LVB




i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and its you are whatever a moon has meant
and whatever a sun will sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder thats keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
*
*
There are people in your life (in my life) that are so amazingly special and dear- tell them. Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you need them. Give them kisses and hugs. Let them know that you are the person who is blessed, because of them. Tell them- and have a happy weekend.
Poem by the dearest ee cummings, for my littlest one.
Mama loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...