Monday, October 26, 2009

Flora & Fauna

These beautiful images by Kari Herer Photograpy were posted last week on Design Sponge. I thought they were just lovely and wanted to share them with you too. They are from her aptly titled series, "Flora & Fauna" how appropriate for me! (Us....) Marrying petals with wings- DEEEEElicious!



There is something about the owl print that makes me want to wear what he is wearing. I wonder if that means something on a subconscious level, that I want to dress in flowers? Hmmmm. You have to admit it does look like a great boa or vintage jacket- doesn't it? Oooh, and look- dahlias!



The prints are incredibly affordable- $25.00 ! The only problem I have with them is that I want to touch them. Not the prints- the actual pictures. I am a very tactile person- the nightmare of most shop owners...must...touch... everything.... Click here for more of Kari's work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...