Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Okay- I will be the first person to say pink is not my favorite color- not even close, but holy cow...is this bouquet fantastically fantastic or what? Ranunculus and Sweet Peas- how princessworthyly romantic!


It just begs to be at a wedding that serves little fairy sandwiches, pink fizzy drinks and petit fours. All of the guests, I'm sure sat on feathery poufs- while the bride laid back on a divan. The bride and groom made their getaway in a hot air balloon, lifted by a flock of geese...its really easy to get carried away, isn't it? Too, too pretty. I have to go change a stinky diaper to bring me back to reality...ahhhhhhhhh.

Picture found on a life more fabulous by Mark Lund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...