Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love...

Princess Lasertron! Yes, don't clean your glasses- you read correctly- Princess Lasertron. Now I know its a little wacky for someone who tries to make her living making "real" flower bouquets for brides to promote a button and felt version- but feast your eyes and I think you too will be smitten.

Above- a bride's bouquet and below a corsage for a wedding party member.


Can you imagine how much fun it would be to troll around flea markets and antique shops collecting fantastic buttons? (Ummm, yes!)


The stitching details are pretty fabulous. She lives in Omaha and does custom weddings for brides all over the world. Do you even want to know that she is only 23?! So amazingly talented- how much fun are these?


This is a hair pin for someone to wear.



Just when I think this one is my favorite- I love the green, blue and purple- then the one in the middle calls to me- I love the lime, teal and black- then I think how fun the top one is- I love how it feels like a fresh picnic! See, you are smitten! Admit it!
See the Princess' full works here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...