Friday, September 18, 2009

A Different Renegade

I am not sure where I first saw the art of Sam3. During one of my "web wanderings" I suppose. What I do remember is the smile that spread across my face as I looked at the online portfolio of this renegade art team. They paint murals all over the world- mostly on decrepit walls, abandoned buildings-some under/over passes- places that could use a little beauty. Jeez, can't we all?






Most of the pictures are from a series called Shadows. Can't you imagine walking down the street and just stopping dead in your tracks when you see that someone made this, seemingly just for you?







Isn't it nice to find beauty when/where you're not expecting it? Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...