Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wave of Mutilation

I am absolutely floored by Anthropologie. These are images of their fall window displays- inspired by waves & wind-natures motion. They are made from cardboard, wood and other found objects. The top three pictures are from their Philadelphia PA store and I think they are just brilliant. Can you even imagine installing this?







The fourth picture is from the San Jose CA store, and the fifth is from Marlton NJ. I wonder how many staples and screws they had to use. I wonder if they ever want to see yet alone cut another piece of cardboard (or paint!) I wonder if their ridiculously talented display people tried to slide down this last one, I mean its tempting, no? Absolutely amazing. Oh Anthropologie, how I adore thee. I am admittedly, one of those geeks who can wander around their stores for hours- just to rejuvenate my weary spirit and to feel inspired. It is inspiring, isn't it?
(All images via facebook.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...