Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maggie & Chuck part deux (or part I do...)

I love to make wedding party flowers- they are so expressive, and I think really set the mood for what is to come. Love of bright color seems to run in Maggie's family...:) Today was all about hot pink, orange and yellow. The dahlias read purple here, but they are really a fantastic hot pink, fading to orange with a yellow center. (Thalia, if anyone needed to know their name.)

These are the bridesmaid bouquets above, and the boutonnieres and the wrist corsages below- I love how they all look like one huge arrangement.


Every farm wedding needs feathers, right? They do have chickens there- I saw one.


Maggie's bouquet had some of the juiciest, yummiest, most fragrant garden roses I have seen in a long time, they were perfect!


I am hoping that somewhere out there, there is a better picture of Maggie's bouquet. Hopefully when her pictures come in, we can put up some more- until then dear friends, you have to deal with my photography.
Ahh, summer weddings in full color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...