Friday, September 14, 2012

Calvin & Jordan Part II

A few pictures of some personal flowers.  The boutonnieres had viburnum berry, scabiosa and mint.  You can't really see it in this picture- but there is also a key in the boutonniere.  Everyone had keys in their personal flowers- working on a little symbolism- key to friendship, key to my heart....


The bridesmaid bouquets were all hydrangea and green garden roses, hypericum berry, stock, lisianthus and orchids.



Bridal bouquet.  Hydrangea, scabiosa, stock, the headiest-smelling garden roses, (I mean really, really dreamy scent- I think I was whisked away to an old English garden just putting my nose up to them...) and the sweetest lady-slipper orchids.  


Congratulations to Calvin and Jordan- thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...