Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Iris Evangelene 14 Months

You would think at first glance that Iris is blowing kisses. No.  This is her very coy version of peek-a-boo.  We humor her and say, "Where's Iris" even though you can completely see every inch of her.


She gleefully throws her hands out with a  "Tah-Da!" and magically a baby appears.  Of course we giggle and clap for this and tell her to do it again.  (And again and again and again and....)


Iris walks.  It happened just this Monday.  It wasn't far- as most first walks aren't- but it was far enough, right into my arms.  She prefers crawling still, but not for long I'm sure. 

Where's Iris?
TAH-DA!
Big girl.  Big, sweet, happy, huggable, kissable, biteable (!), lovable, baby girl. My baby girl. I'm so excited to see the woman you become, but I sure wish I could keep you just as you are a bit longer.



I don't even know what this one is about.  Somebody is starting to take this whole monthly-photo-shoot-model-thing waay to seriously. 

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...