Monday, June 11, 2012

Goodness Greeness

I am crazy for this garden shed created by designer Orla Kiely. It was featured at last months Chelsea Flower Show, and I am ready to move in.  Hello green, I love you.


Vintage and modern all at the same time- filled, without feeling frenzied- it looks like the perfect place to plot a garden, take a quick snooze (or a really long one,) catch up on some reading or to just idylly daydream the day away.



Maybe even have a spot of tea?




Yeah, I want one.  (Although if I had a little space as lovely as this, I might never ever come out!)
Photos via apartment therapy, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are right! I love the shade of green used, and it looks so lovely. Wish we had something like that around here instead of clean lines and white and grey :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it every thing about it. hx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...