Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Iris Evangelene 11 Months

It is month eleven in the history of the world according to Iris. How many kisses can you give to someone in eleven months?  (The answer- trillions.)

It is impossible not to smother her, coat her, dip her in kisses.  (And maybe the occasional nibble or gnaw....)

Iris has become a pro at baby sports- patty cake, peek-a-boo... no problem.

Her favorite game to play with me is to babble "Mmmmmmm" so I say, "Say Mama" and she looks at me with those big blue eyes and her slightly toothy grin and proclaims, "DADA" and then splits into giggles.

 
 
 Eleven months have gone by little girl, and I am in awe of you.  Your joy and delight in the smallest of things is infectious.  You were but a dream, a twinkle in the sky-in your mama's eye eleven months ago-I had no idea then how lucky I would be now.

How many times in eleven months can you say, "I love you so much?" (The answer: never ever enough.)

2 comments:

  1. She is crazy beautiful, Becca. And your post was so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's precious! Her little chubby thighs are irresistable. It's clear why you're so smitten. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...