Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How About Glamping?

I have mentioned before- Jamie is just not into the whole idea of camping. I wonder if we could wake up in this though, he might change his mind. 


(Of course he would have to probably, most likely, set it up...and there is still no visible running water inside, so I'm going to go with a big no here- but still....)


Who could resist?  I can smell coffee on the campfire, and toad-in-the-hole or something-on-a-shingle, crackling & roasting away.....  Of course, I don't think this tent could be set up at some road-side stop in rural Illinois, oh no- it needs to be someplace grander like Zanzibar, or Fez or Zihuatanejo.


Well, if I'm going to dream...I'm going to dream big. 
Tent available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...