Friday, March 9, 2012

Is It Ever Too Early?

The Easter Bunny & I have started gathering goodies for Easter baskets. I just saw these books here, and think they are going to have to be a necessary addition for one little girl.

Sweeter than sweet board books by Jennifer Adams (illustrated by Alison Oliver) that are counting primers with titles including Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and Jane Eyre. An ode to Alice is the newest in the collection- a perfect way to learn all about colors. (I'll give you one guess what white is for.)

I'm in love. I hope Iris will be too. 10 months is old enough to start daydreaming about Romeo, Mr. Rochester and Mr. Darcy, right?
Find the books here. Pictures via here, thank you so so much!
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...