Monday, March 19, 2012

86...87...88...

I mean degrees. Its hard to sit in front of a computer screen, when the world whispers, "its time to come outside...."

Do you ever feel like you spend too much time sitting in front of a monitor looking at pretty things, instead of being outside actually with the pretty things?

It s just one of those things I grapple with...viewing instead of doing. (Am I alone?)

My backyard becomes an absolute sea of yellow in the spring. Spring. It was only the second week of March. Spring, technically, was still a few days away. But here it is- yellow on yellow on yellow to swim or be swept away in.


I, had to be outside. Had to be.


Were you outside too?


I am just going to keep wading happily out here, in this glorious golden glow....

At least until the tide turns, and brings in the tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...