Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Something borrowed for You for 2-0-1-2

Tomorrow, I promise something more meaty. Something of substance. A little something old and something new- here is the something borrowed from your Becca Blue. I am consuming massive amounts of coffee- (delicious, warm, comforting coffee....) and busy at work on a number of things that I will share with you soon. New year = busy! (Hooray!) 3 squidlies = tired! (Hooray, but in a different way. Jamie actually asked me yesterday if we really had 3 children, and how did it happen, if the answer was yes. Maybe its how quickly we forgot, and that is how we now have three...?) So today, its just simply-



Coffee cup from Oh Leander (I love that name.) Via here, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...