Thursday, October 20, 2011

Write On!

Did yo know that November is National Novel Writing Month? No? Me either. At least I didn't, until I was out with a friend and she told me about the 50,000 word challenge. You sign up online, and you commit (or at least try) to write a novel of 50,000 words. It starts at midnight November 1 and ends at midnight November 30. The Reward? Self satisfaction, self-motivation, and hopefully a huge helping of creativity (it is November after all, perhaps I'll ask for a second helping...maybe even go back for thirds....) So, encouraged by my friend I will be hanging out at right here-

NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth... okay, I'll try. Maybe if I empty my head a bit from all of the words that are just floating around in there, I might become more productive and maybe start doing yoga...(I've always wanted to do yoga) or donate some time to a charity, or maybe even...clean my house. We'll see. I'm not going to get carried away with the whole house cleaning idea. I could just end up writing my grocery list (as my friend had mentioned) to fill space. We shall see. I'm up for a challenge...a dare if you will. Of course I'll let you know how it goes.
Want to join me here at Camp NANOWRIMO? Sign up here.
Image from here, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...