Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Neil & Caili Part I

Just some wedding party flowers made for what had to be one of the sweetest brides I've come across! White and pink and a little green were the colors of the day.

There are garden roses, hydrangea, ranunculus, dahlia, and lily grass all bundled up in these. (And some super ruffly carnations...but don't tell!)

Caili's bouquet also had feathers that matched ones that she and her mother sewed onto her wedding dress!


Mmmm...breathe in, can you smell how heavenly this big boy is?


I'm hoping I get to see pictures of Caili in her dress and with her groom...I dropped these off so early, I didn't get to see them all dressed up! (I promise to share if I get some pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...