Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ben & Britt Part Deux (Part I Do!)

The boutonnieres for B & B's wedding were on sensory overload- they were heady with the smell of lavender, lush to the touch with sweet lamb's ear and cute as a button (get it, there is a button sewn on each one! Don't tell the boys that wore them I said they were cute like that though...tell them they were very manly or something.)



We wanted the girls bouquets to feel as though they were freshly picked from the garden, circa 1930 something...filled with hydrangea, garden roses, hypericum berry, huge dahilas, begonia leaves, lambs ear, fern fronds and deliciously fragrant jasmine vine.


I couldn't ask for better models for my flowers...really. All of the girls dressed in delicious dreamsicle colored gowns of their own choosing.


I won't make any cute or button references here....




I think I have at least 2 more days of pictures to show....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...