Friday, July 1, 2011

Iris Evangelene 1 Month

I can't believe a month ago I was gave birth to this little peanut. A whole month has gone by as it always does, in a blink of an eye. I have consciously tried to savor every moment of these first weeks with Iris- trying to hold on to them as tightly as possible before they slip past.

Here is what we know about Iris so far. She has the appetite of Avery, (she eats aaalll day...seriously) but the temperament of Ezra. She wants to be held upright, not so much cradled. She loves the attention from both of her older doting brothers. She is the best sleeper of the bunch. (So grateful!) She watches Curious George with Avery. She is strong. She has the longest toes. She doesn't like me to work on the computer. (I'm not joking, she is pitching a fit right now...I can't type and hold her- I've tried. ) As long as someone is holding her, (it doesn't matter who) she is happy.

I love baby feet, don't you?

Happy first full month of being here with us little one. We love you so much.
Happy weekend!


I will be taking pictures of Iris on the first of every month here on the "pink chair" until Iris turns two. I got inspired by this blog who did the same. Great idea, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...