Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peek... Aren't You Curious...

Whilst out shopping (wee!) just me and a friend (rare!) this weekend, I made a personal discovery of the sweeeeeetest brand for babies- Peek...Aren't You Curious. I am in L-O-V-E. Soft cotton dresses in Liberty-ish prints, fun tees, and rompers...I seriously am a smitten kitten. Who isn't susceptible to going awww to a little dress with baby bloomers? (I mean, really? How can you not?)



Wee wrap dress....
I think this last set is my favorite.

(Awwww....I know, you are saying it!) This tee is actually the only thing that came home with me, it just belongs to my heart.
"Hope is the thing with feathers" ahhh, Emily Dickenson! My only problem with the line, is that they don't come in sizes large enough for adults.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...