Friday, December 10, 2010

Let it Snow

Last week Ezra was in quite a state. It was the last day of November, and we had not put our snowflakes up on our windows. For those of you who are new here, my son (and maybe I do too) believe that our snowflakes are magic and once we put them up on our windows it is sure to snow. Well, that night I brought some snowflakes up from the basement from last year, and we started in on a nice new stack of white paper to add some new to the old. We put them all over the windows on the first floor and come December 1st, what can I say...it snowed. Yesterday I finally got around to putting some up in the bedrooms, and yes...it snowed some more. Magic? Hmmmm. I'd like to believe.


Click here for directions on how to make your own fluttery friends.
Happy Weekend. (Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...