Wednesday, June 30, 2010

His Name is Steve, They All Are...

We actually put time in our own garden yesterday! Ezra, who is our official bug wrangler, (and trainer..."You can't get Roly-Poly's to walk up sticks...." "Yes I can...." And then he does. Shows what I know.) found the largest snail I think I've seen. His name is Steve. All the snails I find are Steve. Why, do you ask? I have no idea. That is just the way things are. Accept it. He looks like a Steve though, don't you think?


He let Ezra pet him, and didn't hide his head for a good 5 minutes or so. Ezra wanted to keep him- I told him he could not, that is just the way things are. Accept it.



He agreed to set Steve free once I pointed out to him that that little brown spot by his pinky was snail poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...