Friday, June 11, 2010

Hi!-drangea

A little tussy-mussy made of hydrangea. Do I feel guilty for snipping my hydrangea, you ask? No, it had been beaten down by the rain. (Okay, and maybe I wanted some in the house.)


I read somewhere that there are 3 kinds of gardeners. The first kind is the type that have an expansive garden...very formal...and never cut from it.The second group has a specifically designated cutting garden. The third group thinks that the entire garden is up for grabs and snips anything and everything. The third group calls themselves florists.


I don't think I need to tell you which group I tend to lean towards.

There are also some geranium and pineapple mint leaves in addition to my plucked hydrangea.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...