Thursday, June 17, 2010

And This is What I do With All My Free Time...

A small handful of blooms from the garden. (What does that mean when you go out to pick the blooms, but not the weeds? Denial? Laziness?)


I brought them inside not to make an arrangement with, nooooo. I brought them in to do this.





Yes. I think I like the campanula best. (Picture #3) Perfect for a party, perhaps tea. Not good for watching a performance by the lightning bug ballet or the cicada chorus- it might upset other faeries sitting behind you. Picture #2 excellent for hanging about the lily pond, riding about on pea-pod canoes. Picture #1 very jaunty- I predict all the fay will be sporting clematis caps.
And, well...there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...