Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flowers in Her Hair...

I swear I can tell when our mailman is delivering the newest issue of the Anthropologie catalog. There is an extra weighty thump as the mail is chucked into our mailbox. I wait just until Greg (our mailman) has made it down the stairs and is approaching the next house...I don't want to seem too eager- and I don't want Leo to eat him. (What is is with dogs and mailmen?) Oh hello beautiful...how I needed you today-

I copied the picture above last week to use- but then, then I get an entire catalog devoted to gardens, and buds, bugs and flowers and fantastic clothes- its better than Calgon! Ah, Anthropologie, take me away....

Helebores, tillandsia, seeded eucalyptus, and orchids- its too dreamy! (The clothes aren't so shabby either.)

I don't think I could get away with wearing this at work, but maybe while I do the dishes- or mop the floors.

Who am I kidding, I don't mop the floors! Maybe while I watch Arthur with the boys though....

Titania, Queen of the Faeries would endorse this look herself, I'm sure.

If you need just a little escapism- I highly recommend a slow page turning trip through this month's Anthro catalog.
Maybe I will try this at work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...