Monday, February 22, 2010

Dearest You-

Dear friend- Hello, how are you today? Did you get as much snow as we did? It is the good heavy wet kind of snow-perfect for snowman snow...don't you agree? What? You are tired of the snow? Tired of winter? Tired of dirty street slush on your shoes? I have enclosed these pictures with the hope that they may help-






Did it help, just a little? I sure hope so. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you, and hoping you are well. We will talk again soon. I promise.
Love, Becca
(I always feel as though I am writing a letter to just you- so today I thought I would. Dear friend...because you all are dear, and I do think of you all as my friends, whether we know one another or not...so...there it is.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...