Friday, January 15, 2010

Doctor, its a Flower Child...

Flowers for ladies that are stuck in a doctors office & in need for something pretty to look at in-between patients. They wanted the flowers to look soft & feminine and to remind the doctors that winter won't (can't)last forever....


The palest pink peonies, (hello lovelies!) anenomes, ranunculus, lysimachia, pepperberry, Queen Ann's Lace and dusty miller.


Anenomes are just so pretty. I love them. I love them, I love them, I love them all. One day my credibility is going to go right out the window, (if it hasn't already....) But I do love them all. They are like children- you love them all just as much but for such different reasons (at times you might like one more than the other, but that is a completely different story). Flower children. Hmmmm.


Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...