Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweet!

Amy Moss from Eat Drink Chic sometimes shares some of her amazing designs with the world to download. She posted this a while ago & I hung on to it until I thought we might actually be thinking about baking for Christmas. Its a "sleeve" template you can have for FREE (thanks Amy!) and wrap around a coffee cup or the like and gift to your friends. La Dolce Vita...the sweet life- and this is sweet!

Martha Stewart has similarly colored twine available at Michaels. I am quite sure if you have an obliging neighborhood barista, they would probably share a few "short" cups with you...I mean when you pay 4 bucks for a latte, the least they could do is throw in a couple of extra cups, right? (The template is for 9oz & the short is 8, but I think it will be fine.)

Instead of hard candies, I think I might fill them up with homemade truffles or caramels. MS also has mini cupcake liners at Michaels that would make for good stacking. (They come in pretty MS colors, like brown and red and pink and polka-dot combinations of all three.)


Easy, and fun, and not only sweet, but can be filled with sweets! You can download the template here. A great hostess gift, party favor, thanks for doing me a favor neighbor favor or you could just send one to me I suppose. Let me know if you try, you know...if you don't actually send me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...